the quirks of being a girl.
every girl knows that time of the month. you know, where you eat everything in sight? well here are some tips that help me personally get through this week of craving and stay on track (:
- its okay to eat a little bit of sugar. dont deprive yourself!
- drizzle little bits of honey on your fruit, a sweet treat and not all that bad for you
- put what your going to eat into plastic bags and label them “breakfast” “lunch” “dinner” “snacks” and put what you want to eat early in the morning or right before you go to bed that night. so you wont go outside of those boundaries the next day.
- i know it hurts ladies, but dont quit exercising ! dont get lazy push through ! youll be glad you did. and if you can work out when your in cramps you can do ANYTHING.
- eat frozen fruit. i like frozen watermelon it tastes and has the same texture as icecream to me. its amazing <3
- and most importantly if you overeat one day so what? do better the next day. the next meal. put your foot down RIGHT NOW.
i hope this helps any girl who is trying to lose weight or get healthy like me (: i wish you the best of luck ! <3